Welcome to Sonoma Post Acute where we love to enrich lives!
Sonoma Post Acute is the wine country’s premier post-acute rehabilitation center located in the heart of Sonoma, California. We provide personalized rehabilitation and nursing services. Our healthcare professionals foster a caring and supportive environment, and we strive to help our patients meet their greatest potential to ensure a better quality of life.
Shortly after our patients arrive, they are evaluated by our compassionate team of physicians, therapists, nurses, social services, and support staff. These meetings give us the opportunity to design a customized care plan focused on returning our patients to their highest level of independence as soon as possible.
At Sonoma Post Acute we concentrate on keeping our patients’ whole mind and body engaged. Sonoma Post Acute seeks to enrich the lives of our most vulnerable members of society.
Visitors are welcome every day. We encourage you to come by and learn more about the exceptional quality of care we provide our patients.
- Our Registered Nurses are onsite 24 hours/7 days a week
- All beds are Medicare and Medi-Cal certified
- Our rehabilitation team offers Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech Therapy
- All rooms have electric high/low beds and cable television. (cordless telephones are readily available and conveniently located at our nurse’s station)
- Admissions can be processed 24 hours/7 days a week
- We have staff fluent in Spanish and Tagalog